Tuesday, January 13, 2009

OX PROPOSALS EXTENDED UNTIL JAN 20

Hello!
I have been made aware by a few recipients of this email that they did not receive the original CAll to Artists that was sent out on Dec 3. In leu of this, I am extending the deadline for proposals to Monday, Jan 20 so you have a little more time.
I hope this helps!

Thanks again,
Becca


PROPOSALS FOR YEAR OF THE OX PUBLIC ART PROJECT Due Jan. 20
Below is the link to view the Project Details, Artist application and design templates.
*If you would like these forms mailed to you, please email me back and let me know the mailing address you would like it sent to!

http://www.stclairsuperior.org/yearoftheOX.html

We are now entering our 4th year with this program, and each year it just continues to get BETTER & BETTER!

I am very excited to see what Cleveland artists come up with this year, so we can make it the best one yet!
Thanks so much, and feel free to email me with any questions.

Take care,
Becca

Becca Britton
Project Coordinator
St Clair Superior Development Corporation
216-881-0644
www.stclairsuperior.org