Sunday, November 16, 2008

CALL FOR DONATIONS FOR ANNUAL ASTERISK SILENT AUCTION/BENEFIT

ASTERISK GALLERY IS SEEKING DONATIONS FOR ITS 4TH ANNUAL XMAS SILENT AUCTION/ BENEFIT.
Hello all - it is time again for me to beg a plead with artists to graciously donate a piece of artwork for Asterisk's annual benefit/Xmas silent auction that will be held on Dec 12 and 13. I kindly ask if you could possibly donate a piece of work to the event - something valued under $100. I especially want any artists that have previously exhibited at Asterisk to donate a piece- so as the event will showcase work of artists that have exhibited from past shows. This event is extremely important to keep Asterisk going. My full time job at the chemical factory in Medina does not cover all the expenses that keeping the space open incurs. All proceeds generated from this event go directly to my landlord for rent and to pay winter utilities. Any work that is not sold will be returned to the artist. Thank you all for your consideration. If you have any questions, please feel free to call me at 330-304-8528 or email at contact@asteriskgallery.com
Thank you for your consideration
regards,
Dana